Hey! my name is trixie i am twelve years old. Today as i was sitting at home reading the worlds weirdest book, i kissed a zombie, and i liked it, by Adam Selzer, a thought struck me. I enjoy fashion and i am doing nothing but sitting around so, why don't i blog about it.
There are blogs in movies, it doesn't look so difficult, besides coming up with witty remarks and remembering correct punctuation. Take Julie and Julia for example, and excellent movie, Julie blogs about the hundreds of recipes she cooks, at first she doesn't have any followers, but later on she gets them. I don't really have a point.
As you can see, to the right is a picture of me, i was doing a photo shoot i did with my friend, featuring a colonial style dress and straw hat (Colonial Williamsburg)
and an old wedding dress from Good Will that my older sister used during History Day because she was Elizabeth I
No comments:
Post a Comment